Saturday, July 17, 2010

''Tie Da''~aka Chinese traditional ''urut''~

Juz came back from Tie Da..LOL
Waa...The sifu this time really gaogao ''URUT'' me...neck kena...right hand and left hand also kena....damn pain...until my facial expression ''LARI TEMPAT''
But at least it helps alot...sifu said me eat too much of oily stuff too, tis wan i soso agree la..XP So from today onwards no OILY FOODS!!

Saw tis or not??especially the one who love to eat MCD wan...sifu even show me how my Nerve got stuck~he press my right hand nerve wei...XD u muz listen ar...i noe u will be seeing this...MCD really bad for health ar...and COKE also...no soft drinks better la...100plus is ok...Sifu also said Coke contain chemical...and i oredi knew this many years ago la...But this sifu really DOPE la, this the second time i visited him for this URUT...the first time my hand cannot even dance properly...after he fix it i can dance liao,EXAMPLE=cant airchair nicely...now airchair dope LIKE HELL.hahaha..~

Anyone wan to urut there leave a message on my FACEBOOK bah~~hehe.CHAOOOO

17th July 2010 3.45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment